We have several important goals during your child's first visit to our office. First, we want to introduce your child to staff and the dental setting in as non-threatening a way as possible.
1. To provide pleasant introductions to the dental setting and staff, an overall positive experience for your child.
2. To perform a comprehensive exam and assessment of your child's dental health and needs, both now and future.
3. To obtain radiographs when possible in order to provide important additional diagnostic information.
4. To perform preventive measures such as cleaning, topical fluoride application, oral hygiene instructions and dietary guidance.
5. To provide the parents or guardians a thorough analysis of the child's dental and oral status, including restorative needs, orthodontic treatment needs, and home care recommendations.
6. To provide an assessment of treatment methods that would best serve, given your child's behavior and abilities.
Thank you for choosing Rockville Smiles. We are looking forward to treating you. For convenience sake and to make your appointment easier, we would like to capture information for your chart and our staff prior to you seeing our dental providers. We have two easy ways for you to give us your information.
1. Our on-line form: Click Here: New Patient Registration to access it.
The electronic form is for Pedo Patients only. NOT to be used for orthodontic appointments.
2. If you aren't interested in filling out your information on-line, we have PDF forms you can print, fill out and bring with you to your appointment:
No Insurance, no problem! At Redwood Smiles Children's Dentistry & Orthodontics, we strive to make dental care accessible for all children and will do our utmost to work with our patients to create affordable payment plans.
*Make sure to ask us about discounts for advanced payment.
We are preferred providers for numerous plans including most PPOs and our fees are often equivalent or similar to those allowable under other preferred provider arrangements. Ask for assistance from our front office staff if you have any questions about your specific plan.
- Aetna PPO
- Anthem BC-EPO
- Anthem Blue Cross PPO
- Anthem Dental
- Bay Area Del Drivers
- Blue Cross/BS Fed Employee
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of MI & IL
- Blue Shield Individual & Family Plan
- Blue SHIELD OF CA
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield PPO
- Careington Dental (GEHA)
- Cypress Dental
- DBP DHMO
- Delta Dental PPO/ Premier
- Delta Dental Tricare PPO
- Delta Care USA
- Golden West
- Guardian PPO
- Health Net PPO
- Health Net DMO
- Humana PPO
- Humana Federal Advantage
- Liberty/Health Net GMC
- Lincoln Financial
- Premera Blue Cross
- Premier Access PPO
- PUD DHMO
- Premier Access UFCW
- United Health Care DHMO
- United Concordia Tricare/PPO
- DBP PPO
- Reliance Standard
- The Standard